Information regarding data protection and security issues:
Your personal data will, as a matter of course, naturally be treated in a responsible manner. Any individual-related personal data which we may receive from you will be processed and used only for the purpose of handling your request – in compliance with the applicable national and European data protection laws.
This means that your data will neither be sold nor leased out by us, nor will it be made available to third parties in any other way.
Vogel Business Media’s website pages contain links to third-party websites. Our company does not accept or bear any responsibility for the content of third-party websites to which it provides such links. If it comes to Vogel Business Media’s attention that the contents of any such websites are of an illegal nature, then the link will be removed, provided this is technically feasible and is just and reasonable.
Use of our website pages:
The contents of Vogel Business Media’s website pages are subject to copyright protection. Vogel Business Media permits the viewing and downloading of all contents from its website exclusively for private, non-commercial use only. The company does, however, permit journalists’ use of the contents of the press lounge for publication purposes. In duplicating these contents, however, reference must be made expressly to Vogel Business Media’s copyright and property rights.
It is not permissible to change the contents or to use them on other websites or computer networks without first obtaining written authorisation from Vogel Business Media to do so.
A violation of the above provisions shall place the violating party under the obligation to destroy all printed or downloaded contents immediately. Our company reserves the right to lodge further compensation claims for damages.
Users downloading programmes from the company’s website do so entirely at their own risk. Vogel Business Media does not accept or bear any responsibility for damage which may be caused in the process of installing or using software from the company’s download facility, to the extent that this is legally permissible. Within the framework of the relevant legal provisions, the company does not accept liability for any damage or impairment caused by computer viruses notwithstanding up-to-date virus scanning processes.
Cookies are small text files which facilitate the use of our website features. Our cookies do not contain any individual-related personal information, which means that your privacy remains protected. They do not contain your email address nor do they reveal to us who you are. Most web browsers accept cookies automatically. You can, however, change the settings on your browser to prevent automatic acceptance of such.
We have compiled the information contained in our website with the greatest possible care. Vogel Business Media does not, however, issue any guarantee as to the completeness of such information or as to its suitability for use for certain purposes.
Users making use of the contents available on our website do so entirely at their own risk
The trademark used in Vogel Business Media’s website is owned by Vogel Business Medien GmbH & Co. KG. Use of the company’s trademark, logos and hallmarks is strictly prohibited.
Conditions for the use of our audio-visual material:
1. The conditions of use apply to all audio-visual material made available by Vogel Business Media.
2. Any use of this audio-visual material must first be authorised by Vogel Business Media.
3. If authorisation is granted, it solely applies to the use of such material one time only in the specified production. If the material is required for other use in other productions, then authorisation must first be sought again in each case.
4. The user bindingly undertakes not to use the audio-visual material in any manner which could damage Vogel Business Media in any way.
5. It is only permissible to use Vogel Business Media’s audio-visual material solely for editorial TV purposes, and it must not be passed on to third parties.
6. If any of the above-mentioned provisions are violated, then Vogel Business Media reserves the right to take legal proceedings